Semi Skilled Maintenance
Sisters of Divine Providence, founders of LaRoche University, are accepting applications for a full-time Semi-Skilled Maintenance position for the Congregation's Providence Heights location, located in the North Hills of Pittsburgh.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform paint, drywall, plaster and minor carpentry repairs.
- Apply various coating, paints and finishes.
- Perform general maintenance and troubleshoot when needed.
- Provide back-up and support in an emergency situation outside of normal working hours, as necessary.
- Monitor and follow-up on assigned paint requests.
- Maintain painting tools and equipment in good working order and report any needed equipment purchases/repairs to supervisor.
- Perform daily audit of facilities general condition and report necessary maintenance repairs or potential safety hazards.
- Skilled in painting preferably with experience in an institutional setting.
- Possess and keeps current throughout the employment period a valid PA driver's license.
- Acquire and maintain all required certifications and licenses, as needed.
- Strong organizational and inter-personal skills including the ability to relate to all members of the religious community.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
Sisters of Divine Providence is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Covid Vaccination Required.