Addiction Specialist/ Counselor
Seeking an individual with a bachelor’s degree in the human services field and one year counseling experience or a Master’s Degree in this area
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide both individual and group counseling in a Medication-Assisted Outpatient Treatment Facility.
- Responsible for scheduling counseling appointments
- Completing monthly counseling appointments
- Must write up all required documentation, devising appropriate interventions and treatment plans for each patient.
- Demonstrates ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with clients, staff, public and other agencies
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Good typing skills.