This position works directly under the supervision of the Billing Coordinator in the Fiscal Department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare HMO claims.
- Provide information to assist in the billing process.
- Tracking changes in converge of HMO/County clients.
- Prepares and files HMO authorization letters for CCBHA/Value Clients.
- Collecting client fees in the Payment Office for one hour per day.
- Collects fees from clients.
- Completing Eligibility Verification System for CBHO and VBH clients.
- Coordinates all EVS verification.
- Obtain client registration authorization as a backup.
- Provides authorization for services for Value Behavioral Health clients.
- Completes Initial/Continued Stay request for Value and CCBHO.
- Routine filing and correspondence.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
- Registers new CCBHO clients for services.
- Coordinates all coverage at payment office.
- Other duties as required.