job Summary: This position works directly under the supervision of the Billing Coordinator in the Fiscal Department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Retrieve funding source changes, intakes, and enter information in SMART.
- Request initial and re-authorizations
- CCBHO weekly billing editing
- Claim submission
- Allegheny County Jail (ACJ) billing
- Review claim denials and re-submit as deemed necessary.
- Weekly eligibility verification
- Reconciling remittance advice as backup
- Routine filing and correspondence.
- OTP-Recovery Support Specialist billing
- Review Carrier List
- Other duties as required or assigned
- Adheres to dress code.
- Completes annual educational requirements.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled.
- Completes work on time.
- Shows creative initiative.
- Respect supervisors and their decisions.
- Respects other employees.
- Respects clients and the disease of Addiction.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Must be COVID vaccinated
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
We offer medical, Dental, vision, Tuition reimbursement, and 403B.