Semi Trailer Parts Counter Sales
Ready for job security? Then come be part of the family!
Tri-State Trailer Sales is a full service semi-trailer dealership including sales, leasing, service and parts departments and are actively looking for a parts counter salesman. We have been in business for 37 years and are a leader in the Transportation Industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Retail and wholesale parts counter sales (phone, email and in-person)
- Take, place, fill and receive orders
- Monitor, perform and restock inventory
- Help make sales calls (phone, email and in-person)
- Deliver parts and visit customers as needed
- Assist mechanics with parts needed for service repairs
Qualifications and Skills
Some heavy duty automotive/equipment, semi-trailer/truck parts or service experience is preferred.
Applicants need to be mechanically inclined and have good customer service skills, be organized, have a positive attitude and team player personality.
REQUIRED Computer Skills: Outlook, Excel, Internet Browsing, Inventory Tracking Software, valid drivers license.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Driver's License (Preferred)