Weinstein Imaging Associates is a well established Women's Imaging practice, specializing in Mammography, Ultrasound, and DXA Bone Densitometry. We are seeking an experienced Medical Secretary/Receptionist to join our team. We currently have one full-time position available. The candidate should possess a professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills. We are interested in only hiring someone with kindness and compassion for patients, along with an upbeat and positive attitude. A high energy level multitasker is needed for our fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, effectively contribute as a team player, and possess the ability to work independently when necessary. Candidate should also be computer savvy and therefore highly skilled with electronic medical records. Proficiency with typing skills along with the ability to navigate Microsoft Word is also beneficial. Medical terminology and HIPAA training essential.
Salary is commensurate with previous experience and qualifications. Excellent benefit package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage; 401k; uniform allowance, and more. Additional details will be provided during the interview process.
For additional information regarding our practice, we encourage you to visit our website: weinsteinimaging.com
Responsibilities include any of the following:
- Receive and assist patients as needed.
- Monitor flow of patients throughout the office.
- Type medical reports/documents (e.g., physician dictations and patient charts)
- Maintain detailed patient and medical records.
- Manage office communications (e.g., phone, correspondence, online patient forms, etc)
- Schedule patient appointments; verification of insurance; run insurance eligibility as needed.
- Ensure confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Proven experience as a Medical Secretary or similar position in the medical field.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, regulations, and medical office procedures.
- Knowledge of MS Office, databases and EHR systems.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Patience and discretion.
- Organizational and multitasking skills.
- High school diploma; additional training in Medical Secretarial is definitely a plus.
- Any Medical Assistant skills would be welcome (but is not a requirement)